Exercise is Medicine on Campus Month
Come and join our campus run to boost your immune system and stay fit! Maintaining a strong immune system and healthy lifestyle is essential. This 30-45 mins group Campus Run aims to provide an opportunity for staff and student to get some fresh air, re-energize your body, boost your positivity and productivity all in one go.
Click on the date below to register
*Special Consideration due to the current COVID-19 situation*:
• Runners will be required to undergo mandatory body temperature check with face mask upon arrival. Anyone with temperature higher than 37.5°C will be requested to visit medical professional rather than participating in the Campus Run.
• Please wash hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer for 20 seconds before the session.
• Staff/student who have had contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 are subject to at least 14 days of self-quarantine requirement and are advised to join us after the 14 days period is over.
• Staff/student returning to Hong Kong who have been to any overseas countries/areas in the past 14 days or had contact with a traveler from overseas in the last 14 days are subject to at least 14 days of self-quarantine requirement and are advised to join us after the 14 days period is over.
• Runners can decide to wear face mask on not during the run however, everyone should avoid touching your eyes, mouth, nose and other people.